Click here to view the Anthem BCBS Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Policy Updates »…
December 2022 Medica Health Plan Medical Policy Updates:
- Bilateral Procedures
- Breast-Specific Gamma Imaging Scintimammography, and Molecular Breast Imaging
- Bundled Services
- Cervical Spine Surgeries
- Electric Tumor Treatment Fields (Optune®)
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) for Musculoskeletal Indications and Soft Tissue Injuries
- Genetic Testing: Hereditary Cancer Susceptibility
- Genetic Testing: Non-Invasive Prenatal Screening (NIPS)
- Genetic Testing: Oncology – Algorithmic Testing
- Genetic Testing: Oncology – Cancer Screening
- Genetic Testing: Oncology – Circulating Tumor DNA and Circulating Tumor Cells (Liquid Biopsy)
- Genetic Testing: Oncology – Cytogenetic Testing
- Genetic Testing: Oncology – Molecular Analysis of Solid Tumors and Hematologic Malignancies
- Genetic Testing: Pharmacogenetics
- Genetic Testing: Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- Genetic Testing: Prenatal and Preconception Carrier Screening
- Genetic Testing: Prenatal Diagnosis (via Amniocentesis, CVS, or PUBS) and Pregnancy Loss
- Laboratory Test
- Lumbar Spine Surgeries
- Multiple Procedure Reduction
- New-to-Market Medical Pharmacy Products Currently Under Clinical Review by Medica
- Preventive Medicine and Screening
- Split Surgical Package
- Technology Assisted Surgical Techniques
- Time Span Codes
- Vitamin D Testing for Screening
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.