Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
Premera Blue Cross May 2021 Medical Policy Updates:
- Adjustable Cranial Orthoses for Positional Plagiocephaly and Craniosynostoses
- ALK Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
- Artificial Intervertebral Disc: Cervical Spine
- Continuous Passive Motion in the Home Setting
- Cooling Devices Used in the Outpatient Setting
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Services
- Durable Medical Equipment Repair/Replacement (Excluding Wheelchairs)
- Electrical Stimulation Devices
- Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agents
- Eyelid Thermal Pulsation for the Treatment of Dry Eye Syndrome
- Functional Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Medical Necessity Criteria for Pharmacy Ed
- Miscellaneous Oncology Drugs
- Myoelectric Prosthetic Components for the Upper Limb
- Panniculectomy and Excision of Redundant Skin
- Pharmacologic Treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pneumatic Compression Pumps for Treatment of Lymphedema and Venous Ulcers
- Review for Coverage in the Absence of a Medical Policy, Pharmacy Policy, or Utilization Management Guideline
- Technology Review
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Xolair® (omalizumab)
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.