Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » August 2022 Aetna Medical Policy…
June 2021 CareFirst BCBS Medical Policy Updates:
- Artificial Pancreas Device Systems
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Artificial Insemination (AI) Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Computed Tomography as a Screening Test for Lung Cancer
- Free-handed Transperineal Biopsy of the Prostate with a Transperineal Access System (PrecisionPointTM)
- Gas Permeable Scleral Contact Lens
- Gastric Electrical Stimulation
- Genetic Testing
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Pasteurized Donor Human Milk
- Pulsed Radiofrequency Therapy for Chronic Pain
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Uterine Fibroid Tumors (Leiomyomata)
- Recreational Activity as Physical Therapy
- Serum Antibody Marker Testing for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Transperineal Periprostatic Placement of Absorbable Perirectal spacer (SpaceOAR) for Prostate Cancer
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.