Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
Medical Policies January 2018 Updates
- 01.524 Services Reviewed by AIM Specialty Health® (AIM): Sleep Disorder Management
- 01.510 Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF): Admission and Transition of Care Guideline
- 04.33 Genetic and Protein Biomarkers for the Diagnosis and Cancer Risk Assessment of Prostate Cancer
- 04.504 Genetic Testing for Hereditary Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer Syndrome (BRCA1/BRCA2)
- 01.26 Prolotherapy
- 01.533 Upper Gastrointestinal (UGI) Endoscopy for Adults
- 01.521 Psychiatric Evaluations in Inpatient and Residential Behavioral Health Treatment
- 01.10 Immune Prophylaxis for Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- 01.16 Intravenous Anesthetics for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
- 01.503 Migraine and Cluster Headache Medications
- 01.534 Multiple Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
- 01.547 Medical Necessity Criteria and Dispensing Quantity Limits for Exchange Formulary Benefits
- 01.560 Excessively High Cost Drug Products with Lower Cost Alternatives
- 01.569 Pharmacotherapy of Type I and Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- 01.572 Coverage Criteria of Excluded Drugs for Essentials Formulary
- 01.575 Pharmacotherapy of Atopic Dermatitis
- 01.580 Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T Cell Therapies
- 01.605 Medical Necessity Criteria for Pharmacy Edits
- 01.521 Bone Mineral Density Studies
- 01.137 Magnetic Esophageal Sphincter Augmentation to Treat Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- 01.526 Cryosurgical Ablation of Miscellaneous Solid Tumors Other Than Liver, Prostate, or Dermatologic Tumors
- 01.01 Adoptive Immunotherapy
- 01.36 Extracorporeal Photopheresis
- 03.504 Cognitive (Neurologic) Rehabilitation
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.