Click here to view the Anthem BCBS Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Policy Updates »…
July 2018 Humana Medical Policy Updates;
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) – Diagnosis and Treatment
- Breast Imaging
- Chiropractic Care
- Comparative Genomic Hybridization/Chromosomal Microarray Analysis
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems and Insulin Pumps
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) and Cortical Brain Stimulation
- Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Laboratory Testing and Mobile Health (mHealth) Applications
- Fecal Microbiota Transplantation (FMT)
- Fusion Imaging
- Gastric Pacing
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Motility Monitoring
- Genetic Testing for Alzheimer Disease
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary Hemochromatosis
- Infertility Evaluation and Treatment
- Injections for Chronic Pain Conditions
- Mobility Assistive Devices (Wheelchairs)
- Plantar Fasciitis Treatments
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factors for Wound Healing
- Prolotherapy for Musculoskeletal Indications
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Biologic Markers and Pharmacologic Assessment
- Salivary Hormone Testing
- Tissue Doppler Imaging (Tissue Doppler Echocardiography, Tissue Doppler Ultrasound)
- Transplantation, Solid Organ or Stem Cell, including Storage of Umbilical Cord Blood or Stem Cells
- Uterine Fibroid Surgical Treatments
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.