Click here to view the United Healthcare Medical Policy Updates » June 2021 United Healthcare…
Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC – BCBS IL, TX, OK, NM, MT)
The following Medical Policies have been revised.
- MED201.001 Hypnosis
- MED201.022 In-Vivo Analysis of Colorectal Polyps
- MED201.046 Use of Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Auditory System Conditions
- MED202.064 Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency in Multiple Sclerosis
- MED202.065 Optical Coherence Tomography for Imaging of Coronary Arteries
- MED203.002 Antineoplaston Cancer Therapy
- MED205.040 Quantitative Electroencephalography (QEEG) as a Diagnostic Aid for Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- OB402.034 Tactile Biomechanical Sensor Imaging
- OTH903.024 Intravitreal Corticosteroid Implants
- OTH903.036 Electroretinography (ERG), Multi-focal Electroretinography (mfERG) And Pattern Electroretinography (PERG)
- RX501.041 Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone (GnRH) Agonists and Antagonists
- RX501.088 Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-cell Therapy
- RX501.094 Besponsa (inotuzumab ozogamicin)
- RX502.046 Elotuzumab (Empliciti)
- RX502.052 Lanreotide (Somatuline Depot)
- RX502.057 Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin (Mylotarg)
- RX504.006 Staphylococcal Vaccines
- RX504.009 Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Immunoprophylaxis
- SUR701.006 Foot Care Services
- SUR701.010 Isolated Limb Perfusion/Infusion for Malignant Melanoma
- SUR701.037 Handheld Radiofrequency Spectroscopy for Intraoperative Assessment of Surgical Margins During Breast-Conserving Surgery
- SUR702.013 Delivery of Anesthesia for Postoperative Pain Control by Continuous Infusion Using Elastomeric Infusion Pump
- SUR703.010 Lung and Lobar Lung Transplant
- SUR703.048 Stem-Cell Therapy for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- SUR703.055 Regenerative Adipose-Cell Therapy for Scleroderma of the Hands
- SUR705.013 Electrical Bone Growth Stimulation (EBGS)
- SUR705.028 Neuralgia Inducing Cavitational Osteonecrosis (NICO)
- SUR705.032 Shoulder Resurfacing
- SUR707.025 Transcatheter Mitral Valve Procedures
- SUR710.019 Nerve Graft With Radical Prostatectomy
- SUR710.026 Optilume (Drug Coated Balloon) for the Treatment of Urethral Stricture Conditions
- SUR713.025 Intraocular Lens (IOLs) and Implantable Miniature Telescope (IMT)
- SUR716.001 Cosmetic and Reconstructive Procedures
- SUR716.012 Reduction Mammaplasty
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.