Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC – BCBS IL, TX, OK, NM, MT)
The following Medical Policies have been revised.
- DME101.000 DME Introduction
- DME101.030 Low Intensity Ultrasound Accelerated Fracture Healing Device
- MED201.043 Sympathetic Therapy
- MED205.035 Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation (PTNS)
- RAD601.038 Magnetoencephalography (MEG) and Magnetic Source Imaging (MSI)
- RAD602.020 Three-dimensional (3D) and Four-dimensional (4D) Obstetrical Ultrasound
- RAD604.007 Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography (CCTA), Including Noninvasive Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)
- RAD605.001 Cardiac Applications of Positron Emission Tomography Scanning
- RX501.074 Cellular Immunotherapy for Prostate Cancer (Sipuleucel-T [Provenge])
- RX502.032 Cabazitaxel (Jevtana)
- RX504.013 Management of Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) with Cinryze or Kalbitor
- SUR701.022 Magnetic Resonance-Guided Focused Ultrasound (MRgFUS)
- SUR701.033 Laparoscopic, Percutaneous and Transcervical Techniques for the Myolysis of Uterine Fibroids
- SUR703.010 Lung and Lobar Lung Transplant
- SUR703.013 Pancreas and Related Organ Tissue Transplantation
- SUR703.037 Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
- SUR709.036 Magnetic Esophageal Ring to Treat Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- SUR710.024 Aquablation of the Prostate
- SUR716.009 Breast Implant, Removal and/or Insertion
- THE801.027 Dermatologic Applications of Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
- THE802.003 Lipid Apheresis
- THE803.016 Manipulation Under Anesthesia
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.