Click here to view the Anthem BCBS Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Policy Updates »…
May 2018 Pending Medical Policies:
- Amniotic Membrane and Amniotic Fluid
- Breast Ductal Lavage or Ductoscopy
- Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy (CLE)
- Copanlisib (Aliqopa)
- Endoscopic Radiofrequency Ablation or Cryoablation for Barretts Esophagus
- Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation for Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
- Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation for Genetic Diseases and Acquired Anemias
- Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation for Miscellaneous Solid Tumors in Adults
- Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation for Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN)
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) for Treatment of Cancer
- Kidney Transplant
- Liver Transplant and Combined Liver-Kidney Transplant
- Low-Level and High-Power Laser Therapy
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG) and Magnetic Source Imaging (MSI)
- Measurement of Long Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Red Blood Cell Membranes as a Cardiac Risk Factor
- Measurement of Thromboxane Metabolites in Urine
- Percutaneous Balloon Kyphoplasty, Radiofrequency Kyphoplasty, and Mechanical Vertebral Augmentation
- Percutaneous Image-Guided Nerve Cryoablation for Phantom Limb Pain (PLP)
- Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS)
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.