Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
September 2022 Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Medical Policy Updates:
- Bariatric Surgery
- Behavioral Health Care Authorization and Notification
- Blepharoplasty, Upper/Lower Eyelid and Brow and/or Eyelid Ptosis Repair
- Breast Pumps
- Breast Surgeries
- Bronchial Thermoplasty
- Clinical Guidelines
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Nasal Procedures
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Skin Procedures
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries
- Gynecomastia Surgery
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBO)
- Hysterectomy, Certain Elective
- Implantable Neurostimulators
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Surgeries
- Oral Devices for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Osteogenesis Stimulators
- Outpatient Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Panniculectomy/Removal of Redundant Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices for Sleep Apnea
- Procedures for the Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)
- Procedures for the Treatment of Symptomatic Varicose Veins
- UVB Home Units for Skin Disease
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.