Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
- Accelerated Breast Irradiation and Brachytherapy Boost After Breast-Conserving Surgery for Early Stage Breast Cancer
- Continuous or Intermittent Monitoring of Glucose in Interstitial Fluid
- Contrast-Enhanced Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography (CCTA) for Coronary Artery Evaluation
- Extracranial Carotid Artery Stenting
- Miscellaneous Genetic and Molecular Diagnostic Tests
- PathFinderTG® Molecular Testing
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Miscellaneous Solid Tumors Excluding Liver Tumors
- Scintimammography and Gamma Imaging of the Breast and Axilla
- Surgical Treatment of Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) Syndrome
- Synagis (palivizumab)
- Virtual Colonoscopy/CT Colonography
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.