Click here to view the Anthem BCBS Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Policy Updates »…
NEW POLICY/OPERATING PROCEDURE REVISION: UPDATE 10/23/17:
- Coverage for Hearing Aids (Maryland Mandate), 1.01.016
- Orthotics Foot Inserts, 1.03.003
- Intravenous or Subcutaneous Histamine Therapy, 2.01.005
- Vision Therapy (Orthoptics/Pleoptics), 2.01.015
- Wireless Aneurysm Sac Pressure Monitoring, 2.01.056
- Autologous Stem Cell Therapy for Peripheral Artery Disease, 2.01.073
- Adjunctive Diagnostic Aids for Oral Cancer Screening, 2.03.012
- Sipuleucel-T Immunotherapy, 2.03.015
- Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound, 6.01.007
- Radioembolization for Primary and Secondary Malignant Hepatic Tumors, 6.01.037
- Electrical Bone Growth Stimulation, 7.01.007
- Cervical Vertebral Disc Replacement, 7.01.100
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injection for Musculoskeletal and Orthopedic Surgical Applications, 7.01.108
- Saturation Biopsy of the Prostate, 7.01.113
- Spinal Manipulation and Related Services, 8.01.003
- Genetic Testing for Inherited BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutations, 11.01.002
- Genetic Testing for Germline Mutations of the RET Proto-Oncogene in Medullary Carcinoma of the Thyroid, 11.01.007
- Assays of Genetic Expression in Tumor Tissue to Determine Prognosis in Breast Cancer Patients, 11.01.032
- Genetic Testing for Celiac Disease, 11.01.035
- Genomic Analysis for Cancer of Unknown Primary Origin, 11.01.042
- Next Generation Sequencing Panels for Cancer Risk Prediction, 11.01.056
- Molecular Genetic Panel Testing for Guiding Cancer Therapies, 11.01.063
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.