Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
October 2018 BCBS Wellmark Medical Policy Updates:
- Airway Clearance Devices
- Ambulatory Esophageal pH Monitoring
- Biomarker Testing for Autoimmune Disease
- Cochlear Implant Replacement*
- Cooling Devices
- Corneal Cross-Linking
- Detection and Quantification of Circulating Tumor Cells in the Management of Patients with Cancer
- Enteral Therapy and Oral Formula
- Exondys 51 (eteplirsen)
- Expanded Genetic Panels to Identify Targeted Cancer Therapy
- Eyelid Thermal Pulsation for the Treatment of Dry Eye Syndrome (e.g. Lipiflow)
- Medical Foods and Specialized Formula for the Treatment of Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Miscellaneous Cardiac Treatments and Monitors
- Osteochondral Allografts and Autografts
- Pharmacogenomic Testing for Drug Metabolism
- Pneumatic Compression Devices
- Radium Ra 223 Dichloride (Xofigo)
- Saliva Hormone Tests
- Serum Tumor Markers in the Management of Malignancies
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Subcutaneous ICD
- Surgical Treatment of Lymphedema
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Cranial Electrical Stimulation
- Urine Drug Testing
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Inhibitors for Ophthalmic Use
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.