September 2018 Medical Policy Updates:
- Bariatric Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Clinical Trials
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Continuous or Intermittent Glucose Monitoring (CGMS) in Interstitial Fluid
- Continuous Passive Motion in the Home Setting
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Procedures
- Dental Services Medical Policy
- Dermatologic Applications of Photodynamic Therapy
- Diagnosis and Management of Idiopathic Environmental Illness/Intolerance (IEI) (ie, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities)
- Electrical Stimulation of the Spine as an Adjunct to Spinal Fusion Procedures
- Gastric Electrical Stimulation
- Home Infusion Therapy
- Interventions for Progressive Scoliosis
- Light Therapy for Vitiligo
- Monitored Anesthesia Care (MAC) during Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Bronchoscopy, or Interventional Pain Procedures in Outpatient Settings
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator (NMES)
- Noninvasive Techniques for the Evaluation and Monitoring of Patients with Chronic Liver Disease
- Nonpharmacologic Treatment of Rosacea
- Occipital Nerve Stimulation
- Oral Appliances for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Osteochondral Allograft Transplantation and Autograft Transfer System (OATS/Mosaicplasty in the Treatment of Articular Cartilage Lesions)
- Prostatic Urethral Lift
- Sleep Disorders Diagnosis and Treatment
- Treatment of Varicose Veins/Venous Insufficiency
- Tumor Treatment Fields for CNS Cancers
- Urine Drug Testing in Pain Management and Substance Abuse Treatment
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.