Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » July 2022 Aetna Medical Policy…
June 2018 Medical Policy Updates:
- Ambulance Services
- Athletic Pubalgia Surgery
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Chromosome Microarray Testing
- Clinical Trials
- Clotting Factors and Coagulant Blood Products
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Procedures
- Crysvita (Burosumab-Twza)
- Durable Medical Equipment, Orthotics, Ostomy Supplies, Medical Supplies and Repairs/Replacements
- Fetal Aneuploidy Testing Using Cell-Free Fetal Nucleic Acids in Maternal Blood
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Gene Expression Tests for Cardiac Indications
- Hepatitis Screening
- Infertility Diagnosis and Treatment
- Infertility Services
- Intraoperative Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC)
- Macular Degeneration Treatment Procedures
- Manipulative Therapy
- Mifeprex (Mifepristone)
- Motorized Spinal Traction
- Neuropsychological Testing Under the Medical Benefit
- Occipital Neuralgia and Headache Treatment
- Preterm Labor Management
- Preventive Care Services
- Repository Corticotropin Injection
- White Blood Cell Colony Stimulating Factors
- Whole Exome and Whole Genome Sequencing
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.