Click here to view the Humana Medical Policy Updates Updates » April 2020 Humana Medical…
August 2018 Medical Policy Updates:
- Analysis of Human DNA in Stool Samples as a Technique for Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation for Focal Articular Cartilage Lesions
- Automated Percutaneous and Percutaneous Endoscopic Discectomy
- Circulating Tumor DNA and Circulating Tumor Cells for Management (Liquid Biopsy) of Solid Tumor Cancers
- Confocal Laser Endomic
- Decompression of Intervertebral Discs Using Laser Energy (Laser Discectomy) or Radiofrequency Energy (Nucleoplasty)
- Dental and Orthodontic Treatment for Craniofacial Anomalies
- Detection of Circulating Tumor Cells in the Management of Patients with Cancer
- Durable Medical Equipment Upgrades, Replacements and Duplicates
- Evaluating the Utility of Genetic Panels
- Implantable Bone Conduction and Bone-Anchored Hearing Aids
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) for Head and Neck Cancers and Thyroid Cancer
- Laboratory Table of Contents
- Magnetic Resonance (MR) Guided Focused Ultrasound (MRgFUS) and High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) Ablation
- Management of Chronic Noncancer Pain with Opioids in Adults
- Nerve Graft with Radical Prostatectomy
- Pancreas Transplant
- Percutaneous Neuromodulation Therapy (PNT)
- Radioembolization for Primary and Metastatic Tumors of the Liver
- Reduction Mammaplasty
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- Total Facet Arthroplasty
- Whole Body CT Screening
- Whole Body Dual X-Ray Absorptiometry (DXA) to Determine Body Composition
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.