Click here to view the United Healthcare Medical Policy Updates » June 2021 United Healthcare…
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implant/Meniscal Allograft/Osteochondral Replacement – 91443 Reviewed 08/2017
- Cardioverter Defibrillators – 91410 Reviewed 08/2017
- Carotid and Intracranial Artery Stenting – 91495 Reviewed 08/2017
- Cranial Helmets – 91504 Reviewed 08/2017
- Drug-Eluting Stents for Ischemic Heart Disease – 91580 Reviewed 08/2017
- Enteral Nutritional Therapy – 91278 Reviewed 08/2017
- Fetal Surgery: Intrauterine Fetal Surgery; Fetoscopic Laser Surgery – 91120 Reviewed 08/2017
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy – 91151 Reviewed 08/2017
- Menorrhagia Treatment – 91575 Reviewed 08/2017
- Monochromatic Phototherapy (Anodyne therapy/MIRE therapy/low level light therapy) – 91486 Reviewed 08/2017
- Neuropsychological and Psychological Testing – 91537 Reviewed 08/2017
- Orthotics/Support Devices – 91339 Reviewed 08/2017
- Panniculectomy/Abdominoplasty – 91444 Reviewed 08/2017
- Parenteral Nutritional Therapy – 91517 Reviewed 08/2017
- Spine Centers of Excellence – 91531 Reviewed 08/2017
- Uterine Fibroid Treatment – 91573 Reviewed 08/2017
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.