Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » December 2023 Aetna Medical Policy…
November 2017 Medical Policy Updates:
- End stage renal disease (ESRD): Renal Dialysis – 91526 Revised 11/2017
- Gender Reassignment Surgery – 91612 Updated 11/2017
- Genetics: Counseling, Testing and Screening – 91540 Updated 06/2017
- Hearing Augmentation – 91544 Reviewed 08/2017
- Incontinence Supplies for Medicaid Members – 91502 Reviewed 08/2017
- Psychological Evaluation and Management of Non-Mental Health Disorders – 91546 Reviewed 08/2017
- QEEG – Quantitative Electroencephalogram – 91510 Reviewed 08/2017
- Refractive Keratoplasty/Lasik – 91529 Revised 11/2017
- Robotically Assisted Surgeries – 91522 Reviewed 08/2017
- Stem Cell or Bone Marrow Transplantation – 91066 Reviewed 08/2017
- Stimulation Therapy and Devices – 91468 Reviewed 08/2017
- Urolift Prostatic Urethral Lift – 91613 Reviewed 08/2017
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.