Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
March 2018 Medical Policy Updates:
- Allergy Testing/Immunotherapy– 91037 Reviewed 02/2018
- Apnea Monitors– 91497 Reviewed 02/2018
- Augmentative Communications / Speech-Generating Devices ACD) for Medicaid Members– 91499 Reviewed 02/2018
- Balloon Sinus Ostial Dilation– 91596 Reviewed 02/2018
- Breast Related Procedures– 91545 Reviewed 02/2018
- Bronchial Thermoplasty– 91577 Reviewed 02/2018
- Chelation Therapy– 91077 Reviewed 02/2018
- Colorectal Cancer Screening– 91547 Reviewed 02/2018
- Enclosed Bed Systems for Medicaid Members– 91498 Reviewed 02/2018
- Enuresis Therapy– 91418 Reviewed 02/2018
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ECWT)– 91527 Reviewed 02/2018
- Hemophilia Management– 91569 Revised 01/2018
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea– 91333 Reviewed 02/2018
- Orthoptic and Pleoptic Training for Medicaid Members– 91500 Reviewed 02/2018
- Sterilization for Medicaid Members– 91501 Reviewed 02/2018
- Cardiovascular Risk Markers– 91559 Reviewed 02/2018
- Foot Care– 91121 Reviewed 02/2018
- Gastroparesis Testing and Treatment– 91572 Revised 03/2018
- Telemedicine– 91604 Reviewed 02/2018
- Incontinence Supplies for Medicaid Members– 91502 Reviewed 02/2018
- Medical Management of Obesity– 91594 Reviewed 02/2018
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.