Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » December 2023 Aetna Medical Policy…
January 2019 Medical Policy Updates:
- Adoptive Immunotherapy
- Amniotic Membrane and Amniotic Fluid Discectomy
- Axial Lumbosacral Interbody Fusion
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiovascular Risk Panels
- Chelation Therapy
- Cryosurgical Ablation of Miscellaneous Solid Tumors Other Than Liver, Prostate, or Dermatologic Tumors
- Dopamine Transporter Imaging with Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography
- Durable Medical Equipment Repair/Replacement (Excluding Wheelchairs)
- Extracorporeal Photopheresis
- Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (G-CSF) Use in Adult Patients
- Home Enteral Nutrition
- IL-5 Inhibitors
- Immune Globulin Therapy
- Infusion Drugs and Biologic Agents
- Intra-Articular Hyaluronan Injections for Osteoarthritis
- Microwave Tumor Ablation
- Miscellaneous Oncology Drugs
- Monoclonal Antibodies for the Treatment of Lymphoma
- Myoelectric Prosthetic Components for the Upper Limb
- Percutaneous Ventricular Assist Devices
- Pharmacotherapy of Arthropathies
- Sublingual Immunotherapy as a Technique of Allergen-Specific Therapy
- Subtalar Arthroereisis
- Surgical Treatment of Snoring and Obstructive Sleep
- Treatment of Varicose Veins/Venous Insufficiency
- Use of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor (VEGF) Inhibitors and Other Angiogenesis Inhibitors in Oncology Patients
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.