Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » July 2022 Aetna Medical Policy…
August 2018 Medical Policy Updates:
- Closure Devices for Patent Foramen Ovale and Atrial Septal Defects
- Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation and Auricular Electrostimulation
- Drug Testing in Pain Management and Substance Abuse Treatment Settings
- Electrical Stimulation Devices
- Endovascular Therapies for Extracranial Vertebral Artery Disease
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation for Adult Conditions
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment for Plantar Fasciitis and Other Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Genetic Testing for Rett Syndrome
- IL-5 Inhibitors
- Lipid Apheresis
- Medical Necessity Criteria for Pharmacy Ed
- Migraine and Cluster Headache Medications
- Miscellaneous Oncology Drugs
- Monoclonal Antibodies for the Treatment of Lymphoma
- Noninvasive Fetal RHD Genotyping Using Cell-Free Fetal DNA
- Percutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Closure Devices for Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pharmacotherapy of Arthropathies
- Progenitor Cell Therapy for the Treatment of Damaged Myocardium Due to Ischemia
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair
- Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Implantation
- Treatment of Varicose Veins/Venous Insufficiency
- Ultrasonographic Measurement of Carotid Intima-Medial Thickness as an Assessment of Subclinical Atherosclerosis
- Wearable Cardioverter-Defibrillators as a Bridge to Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Placement
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.