Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
April 2018 Medical Policy Updates:
- PG0042 Behavioral Health Redesign Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) Revision PENDING
- PG0204 Viscosupplementation for Osteoarthritis of the Knee Revision PENDING
- PG0177 Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems and Insulin Pumps Revision PENDING
- PG0201 Breast Pump Equipment-Supplies and Counseling Revision PENDING
- PG0320 Bone Density Measurements Revision PENDING
- PG0069 Drug Testing Revision PENDING
- PG0247 Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) Devices Revision PENDING
- PG0285 Speech Therapy Revision PENDING
- PG0343 Hip Surgery for Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI) Revision PENDING
- PG0063 Intraocular Lens Implant Revision PENDING
- PG0150 Chiropractic Services & Spinal Manipulation Revision PENDING
- PG0381 Hospital Readmissions Revision PENDING
- PG0085 Robotic-Assisted Surgical Services Revision PENDING
- PG0429 Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program (MDPP) Revision PENDING
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.