Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » July 2022 Aetna Medical Policy…
May 20th 2018 LCD Updates:
- A55001 2018 Controlled Substance Monitoring and Drugs of Abuse Coding and Billing Guidelines
- A55030 2018 Controlled Substance Monitoring and Drugs of Abuse Coding and Billing Guidelines
- L33418 Assays for Vitamins and Metabolic Function
- L34093 Chemotherapy and Biologicals
- L36668 Controlled Substance Monitoring and Drugs of Abuse Testing
- L36707 Controlled Substance Monitoring and Drugs of Abuse Testing
- A53054 Going Beyond Diagnosis®: Hospice Cardiopulmonary Conditions
- L34547 Hospice – Neurological Conditions
- L34548 Hospice Cardiopulmonary Conditions
- L35937 Lumbar Epidural Injections
- DL37729 Magnetic-Resonance-Guided Focused Ultrasound Surgery (MRgFUS) for Essential Tremor
- DL37738 Magnetic-Resonance-Guided Focused Ultrasound Surgery (MRgFUS) for Essential Tremor
- DL37794 MolDX: Breast Cancer IndexTM (BCI) Gene Expression Test
- DL37785 MolDX: Decipher® Biopsy Prostate Cancer Classifier Assay for Men with Very Low and Low Risk Disease
- DL37748 MolDX: DecisionDx-Melanoma
- DL37750 MolDX: DecisionDx-Melanoma
- DL37744 MolDX: Oncotype DX AR-V7 Nucleus Detect for Men with Metastatic Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer (MCRPC)
- DL37746 MolDX: Oncotype DX AR-V7 Nucleus Detect for Men with Metastatic Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer (MCRPC)
- DL37740 MolDX: Pigmented Lesion Assay (PLA)
- DL37742 MolDX: Pigmented Lesion Assay (PLA)
- A55071 Once in a Lifetime Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening Article
- L34551 One Day Stays for Chest Pain
- A53482 Repeat or Duplicate Services on the Same Day
- A55069 Screening Colonoscopy Converted to a Diagnostic and/or Therapeutic Colonoscopy
- A53021 Self-Administered Drug Exclusion List – Medical Policy Article
- A53022 Self-Administered Drug Exclusion List – Medical Policy Article
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.