Click here to view the Humana Medical Policy Updates Updates » April 2020 Humana Medical…
June 17th 2018 LCD Updates:
- A55947 Billing and Coding Guidance for Anti-Inhibitor Coagulant Complex (AICC) National Coverage Determination (NCD) 110.3
- L33270 Bisphosphonates (Intravenous [IV]) and Monoclonal Antibodies in the Treatment of Osteoporosis and Their Other Indications
- A56012 Bisphosphonates (intravenous [IV]) and monoclonal antibodies in the treatment of osteoporosis and their other indications – revision to the Part A and Part B LCD
- L34093 Chemotherapy and Biologicals
- L34416 Computerized Axial Tomography of the Chest/Thorax
- L34415 CT of the Abdomen and Pelvis
- A56029 Gemcitabine (Gemzar) revision to the Part A and Part B LCD
- L33726 Gemcitabine (Gemzar®)
- A52464 Glucose Monitor – Policy Article
- L36504 Hyperbaric Oxygen (HBO) Therapy
- A56030 Hyperbaric oxygen (HBO) therapy revision to the Part A and Part B LCD
- L33461 Implantable Infusion Pump
- A52716 (retired) Incident To Billing by Qualified Practitioners
- A56033 Lower extremity revascularization retired Part A and Part B LCD
- L35025 MolDX: Molecular Diagnostic Tests (MDT)
- A53544 MolDX: myPap™ Coding and Billing Guidelines
- A56027 Piriformis Injections
- A56028 Piriformis Injections
- A53066 Self-Administered Drug Exclusion List
- A56025 Topical HBO and Physician Related Service Billing and Coding Guidelines
- A56026 Topical HBO and Physician Related Service Billing and Coding Guidelines
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.