Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
July 15th Medicare (CMS) 2018 LCD Updates:
- A55607 Additional Information Required for Coverage and Pricing for Category III CPT® Codes
- A55681 Additional Information Required for Coverage and Pricing for Category III CPT® Codes
- A55297 Billing and Coding of Drug and Biological Infusions
- L33270 Bisphosphonates (Intravenous [IV]) and Monoclonal Antibodies in the Treatment of Osteoporosis and Their Other Indications
- A56063 Bisphosphonates (intravenous [IV]) and monoclonal antibodies in the treatment of osteoporosis and their other indications – revision to the Part A and Part B LCD
- L34093 Chemotherapy and Biologicals
- L34356 Erythropoiesis Stimulating Agents (ESA)
- L33908 High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (hsCRP)
- A56057 High sensitivity c-reactive protein (hsCRP) revision to the Part B LCD
- L35632 MolDX: ConfirmMDx Epigenetic Molecular Assay
- L35024 MolDX: Genetic Testing for Lynch Syndrome
- A53558 MolDX: PIK3CA Gene Tests Coding and Billing Guidelines
- L33438 Octreotide Acetate for Injectable Suspension (Sandostatin LAR® depot)
- A52467 Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) Devices for the Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea – Policy Article
- L33445 Removal of Benign and Malignant Skin Lesions
- A55433 (retired) Response to Comments: MolDX – CDD: Oncotype DX ® Breast Cancer for DCIS (Genomic Health ™)
- A55538 (retired) Response to Comments: MolDX DecisionDX Uveal Melanoma
- A56059 Response to Comments: MolDX: ConfirmMDx Epigenetic Molecular Assay
- A56060 Response to Comments: MolDX: Genetic Testing for Lynch Syndrome
- A54808 (retired) Response to Comments: MolDX: HLA-DQB1 0602 Testing for Narcolepsy
- A55434 (retired) Response to Comments: MolDX: HLA-DQB1*06:02 Testing for Narcolepsy
- A55539 (retired) Response to Comments: MolDX: Prolaris™ Prostate Cancer Genomic Assay for Men with Favorable Intermediate Risk Disease
- A55552 (retired) Response to Comments: MolDX: Vita Risk™ Pharmacogenetic Test for Dry Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- A55557 (retired) Response to Comments: MolDX: Xpresys Lung
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.