Click here to view the Anthem BCBS Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Policy Updates »…
January 21st 2019 Medicare (CMS) LCD Updates:
- A56273 Billing and Coding Guidelines for Chiropractic Services
- A55716 MolDX: Abbott RealTime IDH1 and IDH2 testing for Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Coding and Billing Guidelines
- L37794 MolDX: Breast Cancer IndexTM (BCI) Gene Expression Test
- A56270 MolDX: Clonoseq® Assay for Assessment of Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) in Patients with Specific Lymphoid Malignancies
- A56277 MolDX: clonoSEQ® Assay for Assessment of Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) in Patients with Specific Lymphoid Malignancies
- DL38018 MolDX: DecisionDX-Melanoma
- DL38020 MolDX: NeuroIDgenetix® Test for Depression
- A56272 Response to Comments: MolDX: Breast Cancer IndexTM (BCI) Gene Expression Test
- A56059 (retired) Response to Comments: MolDX: ConfirmMDx Epigenetic Molecular Assay
- A56060 (retired) Response to Comments: MolDX: Genetic Testing for Lynch Syndrome
- L33941 Routine Foot Care
- A56276 Routine foot care revision to the Part B LCD
- L33754 Syphilis Test
- A56275 Syphilis test revision to the Part A and Part B LCD
- L34976 Vertebroplasty, Vertebral Augmentation; Percutaneous
- A56280 Vertebroplasty, vertebral augmentation; percutaneous revision to the Part A and Part B LCD
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.