December 9th 2018 Medicare (CMS) LCD Updates:
- A55607 Additional Information Required for Coverage and Pricing for Category III CPT® Codes
- A55681 Additional Information Required for Coverage and Pricing for Category III CPT® Codes
- A52883 (retired) Ambulance Billing When Patient Refuses Transport
- L34454 Colonoscopy/Sigmoidoscopy/Proctosigmoidoscopy
- L33284 (retired) Computed Tomography of the Abdomen and Pelvis
- A54886 (retired) Computed Tomography of the Abdomen and Pelvis – coding guidelines
- A56208 Computed tomography of the abdomen and pelvis retired Part A and Part B LCD
- L35021 Hyperbaric Oxygen (HBO) Therapy
- A56210 Magnetic resonance imaging of the orbit, face, and/or neck retired Part A and Part B LCD
- L35175 MRI and CT Scans of the Head and Neck
- L35456 Nerve Blockade for Treatment of Chronic Pain and Neuropathy
- L35457 Nerve Blockade for Treatment of Chronic Pain and Neuropathy
- A56198 New Local Coverage Determination (LCD) Request Process
- L35008 Non-Covered Services
- L36219 Non-Covered Services
- L37633 Partial Hospitalization Programs
- A56212 Response to Comments: Colonoscopy/Sigmoidoscopy/Proctosigmoidoscopy
- L37643 Routine Foot Care
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.