Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » December 2023 Aetna Medical Policy…
September 2018 Medical Policy Updates:
- 4Kscore Test: Predicting the Risk of Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Bariatric Surgery
- Chemical Dependency – Partial Hospital Program
- Combined Hydrogen/Methane Breath Test
- Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM)
- DaT-SPECT (Dopamine Transporter-Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography)
- Electrical Stimulation Devices
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Fecal DNA Testing
- Genetic Panels using Next Generation Sequencing
- Genetic Screening and Testing
- Home INR Monitoring
- Localization System for External Beam Radiation
- Low Level Laser Therapy for Pain
- Low Vision Aides and Devices
- Medicare Medical Policy Development
- MicroInvasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression
- Monitored Anesthesia Care (MAC) for Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Procedures
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Reduction Mammoplasty Surgery
- Signal-Averaged Electrocardiography (SAECG)
- Spinal Manipulations – Chiropractic and Osteopathic
- UroVysion FISH Test
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.