Click here to view the Humana Medical Policy Updates Updates » April 2020 Humana Medical…
August 2018 HealthPartners Medical Policy Updates:
- Airway clearance system/chest compression generator system – Minnesota Health Care Programs
- Botulinum toxins: abobotulinumtoxinA (Dysport®), incobotulinumtoxinA (Xeomin®), onabotulinumtoxinA (Botox®), & rimabotulinumtoxinB (Myobloc®) – Effective 1/1/2018
- Breast Pumps
- Breast Pumps – Iowa
- Breast Pumps – Minnesota Health Care Programs
- Breast Specific Gamma Imaging (BSGI)
- Chemical health services – Effective Date 1/1/2018
- Chimeric antigen receptor/genetically engineered T-cell receptor (CAR-T) therapy – Effective 5/1/2018
- Continuous glucose monitoring systems (CGMS)
- Dental Services – Orthognathic surgery
- Designated Network for Children’s Psychiatric Residential Treatment Services
- DME Benefits Grid
- Electric tumor treatment fields (ETTF) to treat glioblastoma (Optune™)-Minnesota Health Care Programs
- Genetic testing
- Gynecomastia surgery
- Home Hospice Services
- Hospice Services – Iowa
- Hospice Services – Minnesota Health Care Programs
- Medical cannabis
- Pectus Excavatum & Pectus Carinatum
- Varicose vein procedures
- Vision therapy / orthoptics
- Wearable cardioverter defibrillator and non-wearable automatic external defibrillator
- Wearable cardioverter defibrillator and nonwearable automatic external defibrillator – Minnesota Health Care Programs
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.