Click here to view the Humana Medical Policy Updates Updates » April 2020 Humana Medical…
July 2018 Geisinger Medical Policy Updates:
- MP003 Ocular Photodynamic Therapy Utilizing Verteporfin Visudyne
- MP017 Ambulance Transport Service
- MP033 Varicose Vein Treatments
- MP045 High Frequency Chest Percussion Vest
- MP074 Interactive Metronome Training
- MP084 Stereotactic Radiosurgery and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- MP089 Evaluation of Breast Ductal Fluid
- MP110 Uterine Artery Embolization for Treatment of Symptomatic Fibroids
- MP121 Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillators and Automatic External Defibrillators
- MP124 Transpupillary Thermotherapy
- MP134 Gastric Electrical Stimulation
- MP136 Alternative or Complementary Medicine Therapies
- MP140 Automatic Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator
- MP141 Biventricular Pacemaker and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- MP144 Injectable Vitamin B12 Therapy
- MP152 Low-Level Laser Therapy
- MP174 Exhaled Nitric Oxide for Asthma Management
- MP203 Radiofrequency Ablation for Barretts Esophagus
- MP216 Quantitative EEG QEEG
- MP271 Non-Invasive Testing for Fetal Aneuploidy
- MP299 Measurement of Serum Antibodies to Infliximab and Adalimumab
- MP306 Tumor Treatment Fields
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.