Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » February 2023 Aetna Medical Policy…
April 2018 Medical Policy & Pharmacy Policy Updates:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) Treatment Services (0158)
- Pharmacy and Infusion Services (R14)
- Transcatheter Ablation for the Treatment of Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT) – (0529)
- Drug-Eluting Devices for Use Following Endoscopic Sinus Surgery – (0481)
- Home Blood Glucose Monitors – (0106)
- Treatment of Gender Dysphoria – (0266)
- Preventive Care Services-(A004)
- Antiemetic Therapy – (1705)
- Drugs / Biologics Not Covered Unless Approved Under Medical Necessity Review – Employer Group Plans: Standard Prescription Drug List and Performance Prescription Drug List – (1601)
- Drugs / Biologics Not Covered Unless Approved Under Medical Necessity Review – Employer Group Plans: Value Prescription Drug List and Advantage Prescription Drug List – (1602)
- Lanreotide for Non-Oncology Indications – (9005)
- Plerixafor – (9008)
- Transmucosal Fentanyl – (1018)
- Pharmacy Prior Authorization – (1407)
- Step Therapy – (1109)
- Step Therapy – Standard Prescription Drug Lists (Employer Group Plans) (1801)
- Step Therapy – Value Prescription Drug Lists (Employer Group Plans) (1802)
- Step Therapy – Legacy Prescription Drug Lists (Employer Group Plans) (1803)
- Code Edit and Policy Guidelines
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.