Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
October 2018 Cigna Medical & Pharmacy Policy Policy Updates:
- Autologous Platelet-Derived Growth Factors (Platelet-Rich Plasma [PRP])
- Bariatric Surgery
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Treatments
- Colorectal Cancer Screening and Surveillance
- Diabetes Self-Management Education
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy and Devices
- Genetic Testing Collateral: Molecular Tests and Biomarkers
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary and Multifactorial Conditions
- Kidney Transplantation, Pancreas-Kidney Transplantation, and Pancreas Transplantation Alone
- Knee Surgery: Arthroscopic and Open Procedures
- Malignant Melanoma Surveillance Technologies
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Miscellaneous Musculoskeletal Procedures
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Genetic Testing Collateral: Not Covered Single CPT & HCPCS Code Tests
- Cardiac Electrophysiological (EP) Studies
- Pharmacogenetic Testing
- Preventive Care Services
- Redundant Skin Surgery
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation for Urinary Voiding Dysfunction and Fecal Incontinence
- Subtalar Arthroereisis
- Surgical Treatment of Gynecomastia
- Tests for the Evaluation of Preterm Labor and Premature Rupture of Membranes
- Thoracic Electrical Bioimpedance for the Measurement of Cardiac Output
- Transcatheter Ablation for the Treatment of Supraventricular Tachyca
- Tumor Profiling, Gene Expression Assays and Molecular Diagnostic Testing for Hematology/Oncology Indications
- Whole Exome and Whole Genome Sequencing
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.