Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » July 2022 Aetna Medical Policy…
March 2019 Cigna Medical & Pharmacy Policy Policy Updates:
- Ablative Treatments for Malignant Breast Tumors
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Cryounits/Cooling Devices
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy and Devices
- Flow Cytometry
- Genetic Testing for Reproductive Carrier Screening and Prenatal Diagnosis
- Hip Replacement/Arthroplasty
- Home Traction Devices – Cervical and Lumbar
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Knee Replacement/Arthroplasty
- Low-Level Laser and High-Power Laser Therapy
- Miscellaneous Musculoskeletal Procedures
- Musculoskeletal Spinal Cord and Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation
- Omnibus Codes
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation and Peripheral Nerve Field Stimulation
- Physical Performance Test or Measurement
- Prosthetic Devices: Upper Limb Myoelectric
- Regional Sympathetic Blocks
- Stem Cell Transplantation: Non-cancer Disorders
- Tilt Table Testing
- Transthoracic Echocardiography in Adults
- Transthoracic Echocardiography in Children
- Tumor In Vitro Chemosensitivity and Chemoresistance Assays
- Tumor Profiling, Gene Expression Assays and Molecular Diagnostic Testing for Hematology/Oncology Indications
- Ultrasound in Pregnancy (including 3D and 4D Ultrasound)
- Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator and Automatic External Defibrillator
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.