Click here to view the Humana Medical Policy Updates Updates » April 2020 Humana Medical…
March 2018 Medical Policy & Pharmacy Policy Updates:
- Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) Devices (0198)
- Vitamin D Testing (0526) (new)
- Cervical Fusion – (0527)
- Vitamin D Testing – (0526)
- Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) Devices – (0198)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator – (0181)
- Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator and Automatic External Defibrillator – (0431)
- Miscellaneous Musculoskeletal Procedures – (0515)
- Pharmacogenetic Testing – (0500)
- Transcatheter Ablation of Arrhythmogenic Foci in the Pulmonary Veins for the Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation – (0469)
- Cigna-eviCore Comprehensive Musculoskeletal Management (CMM) Guidelines:
- Clotting Factors and Antithrombin – (8007)
- Drugs / Biologics Not Covered Unless Approved Under Medical Necessity Review – Employer Group Plans: Standard Prescription Drug List and Performance Prescription Drug List – (1601)
- Drugs / Biologics Not Covered Unless Approved Under Medical Necessity Review – Employer Group Plans: Value Prescription Drug List and Advantage Prescription Drug List – (1602)
- Histrelin acetate subcutaneous implant – (8008)
- Treatment of Gender Dysphoria – (0266).
- Interferon Therapy – (1315)
- Omalizumab – (4026)
- Pharmacy Prior Authorization – (1407)
- Step Therapy Individual and Family Plans – (1603)
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Inhibitors for Ocular Use – (1206)
- R12 Facility Routine Services, Supplies, and Equipment
- R14 Pharmacy and Infusion Services
- R23 Global Surgical Packages and Related Modifiers (24, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 76, 77, 78, and 79)
- R24 Omnibus Reimbursement Policy
- R27 Related Services, Supplies, Drugs and Equipment
- Assistant Surgeon-Modifiers 80, 81, 82; Assistant at Surgery-modifier AS, Co-Surgeons (Two Surgeons)-Modifier 62, Team Surgeon-Modifier 66
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.