Click here to view the Blue Cross Blue Shield BCBS Kansas City Medical Policy Updates…
January 2023 Capital Blue Cross Medical Policy Updates:
- Ambulatory Event Monitors and Mobile Cardiac Outpatient Telemetry
- Bio-Engineered Skin and Soft Tissue Substitutes
- Cardioverter Defibrillators (Implantable and External)
- Continuous or Intermittent Monitoring of Glucose in Interstitial Fluid and Artificial Pancreas Device
- Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) and Auricular Electrostimulation
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Diagnostic Testing and Risk Assessment for Alzheimer Disease (Biochemical and Genetic)
- Endoscopic Radiofrequency Ablation or Cryoablation for Barrett’s Esophagus
- Genetic and Protein Biomarkers for the Management, Diagnosis and Cancer Risk Assessment of Prostate Cancer
- Ilumya (tildrakizumab-asmn)
- Imfinzi® (durvalumab) Preauthorization Request (Preauthorization is not a guarantee of payment)
- Interspinous Fixation (Fusion) Devices
- Jemperli® (dostarlimab‐gxly) Preauthorization Request (Preauthorization is not a guarantee of payment)
- Keytruda® (pembrolizumab) Preauthorization Request (Preauthorization is not a guarantee of payment)
- Opdivo® (nivolumab) Intravenous Preauthorization Request (Preauthorization is not a guarantee of payment)
- Orencia (Abatacept) Preauthorization Request
- Orphan Drug, Humanitarian Use Device and Expanded Access
- Proteomic Testing for Targeted Therapy in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Taltz® (ixekizumab) Preauthorization Request
- Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Implantation
- Treatment for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Yervoy® (ipilimumab) Intravenous Preauthorization Request (Preauthorization is not a guarantee of payment)
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.