Click here to view the Anthem BCBS Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Policy Updates »…
December 2022 Blue Cross Idaho Medical Policy Updates:
- Artificial Intervertebral Disc: Lumbar Spine
- Authorization Criteria for Outpatient Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Axillary Reverse Mapping for Prevention of Breast Cancer-Related Lymphedema
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR-T) Therapy for Multiple Myeloma
- Chiropractic Services
- Continuous or Intermittent Monitoring of Glucose in interstitial Fluid and Artificial Pancreas Device
- Dental Procedures – Clinical Guidelines
- Dental Services for Accidental Injury
- Durable Medical Equipment Guidelines
- Experimental / Investigational Services
- Medically Necessary Pediatric Orthodontia Coverage Guidelines
- Molecular Analysis (Including Liquid Biopsy) for Targeted Therapy or Immunotherapy of Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Outpatient Speech Therapy
- Parenteral, Enteral and Oral Nutrition in The Home
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Miscellaneous Solid Tumors Excluding Liver Tumors
- Somatic Biomarker Testing (Including Liquid Biopsy) for Targeted Treatment and Immunotherapy in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Treatment for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.