Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
February 2018 Medical Policy Updates
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 Testing
- Botulinum Toxin (BT)
- Breast Reconstructive Surgery after Mastectomy
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) (Availity login required)
- Digital Breast Tomosynthesis
- Drug Testing in Pain Management and Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- Influenza Virus Diagnostic Testing and Treatment in the Outpatient Setting
- Measurement of Lipoprotein-Associated Phospholipase A2 in the Assessment of Cardiovascular Risk
- Orthopedic Applications of Stem-Cell Therapy
- Sensorimotor and Neurobehavioral Status Exams for Optometric Providers
- Serum Tumor Markers for Breast Malignancies
- Testing for Vitamin D Deficiency
- Vacuum Assisted Wound Closure (VAC)
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.