Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
February 2019 BCBS Wellmark Medical Policy Updates:
- Ambulatory Cardiac Event Monitoring and Real-Time Outpatient Cardiac Telemetry
- Bioimpedance Devices for Detection and Management of Lymphedema
- Computer-aided Detection (CAD)/Computer Aided Evaluation (CAE) of Malignancy with Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the Breast
- Cooling Devices
- Corneal Topography, Computer Assisted Photokeratoscopy, Video-keratography, and Optical Coherence Tomography
- Expanded Genetic Panels to Identify Targeted Cancer Therapy
- Fecal Bacteriotherapy (Fecal Transplant)
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
- Image-Guided Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (IGMLD) for Spinal Stenosis
- KRAS/NRAS and BRAF Mutation Analysis
- Laser Treatment for Nail Fungus
- Manipulation under Anesthesia
- Measurement of Carotid Intima-Medial Thickness as an Assessment of Subclinical Atherosclerosis Using Ultrasound
- Mechanical Stretching Devices
- Miscellaneous Cardiac Treatments and Monitors
- Molecular Markers in Fine Needle Aspirates of the Thyroid
- MRI-Guided High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (MRgFUS) Ablation
- Proton Beam Radiation Therapy*
- Radiofrequency Ablation of Peripheral Nerves to Treat Chronic Knee Pain and Plantar Fasciitis*
- Subcutaneous ICD
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.