Click here to view the Humana Medical Policy Updates Updates » April 2020 Humana Medical…
February 2019 BCBS Nebraska Medical Policy Updates:
- Biventricular Pacemaker With And Without Pacemaker (Preauthorization Required)
- Cardiac Event Monitors And Outpatient Cardiac Telemetry (Requires Preauthorization)
- Drugs To Treat Cancers With Overexpressed Her-2 Protein (Preauthorization Required)
- Genetic Testing For Hereditary Breast And/Or Ovarian Cancer (Brca 1 & Brca 2) (Requires Preauthorization)
- Hemophilia Factor Ix (Requires Preauthorization)
- Hemophilia Factor Viii (Requires Preauthorization)
- Intra-Articular Hyaluronate Injections For Osteoarthritis (Requires Preauthorization)
- Intravenous Immune Globulin (Requires Preauthorization)
- Jynarque (Requires Preauthorization)
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (Lvad) (Preauthorization Required)
- Radiofrequency Ablation Or Cryoablation For Renal (Preauth Required)
- Radiofrequency Ablation Or Transarterial Therapy For Liver (Preauthorization Required)
- Therapeutic Alternatives Prior Authorization
- Topical Skin Infection Antibiotics (Requires Preauthorization)
- Transgender Reassignment Surgery (Preauthorization Required)
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.