Click here to view the United Healthcare Medical Policy Updates » June 2021 United Healthcare…
October 2018 Medical Policy Updates:
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation for Malignant Astrocytomas and Gliomas
- Bariatric Surgery
- Bronchial Thermoplasty
- Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation
- Cytochrome P450 Genotyping
- Drug Testing for Substance Abuse Treatment and Chronic Pain Management
- Expanded Cardiovascular Risk Panels
- Gene Expression Profiling or Genetic Testing for Melanoma
- Genetic Testing
- Genetic Testing to Evaluate Patients with Developmental Delay/Intellectual Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorder, or Congenital Anomalies
- Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Intravenous Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2) Targeted Agents
- Laser and Photodynamic Therapy for Onychomycosis
- Left Atrial Appendage Occluder Devices
- Lyme Disease: Diagnostic Testing and Intravenous Antibiotic Therapy
- Microprocessor-Controlled Prostheses for the Lower Limb
- Myoelectric Prosthetic and Orthotic Components for the Upper Limb
- Ovarian and Internal Iliac Vein Embolization as a Treatment for Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Wheelchairs and Options/Accessories
- Wireless Gastric Motility Monitoring
- Wound Healing: Electrostimulation and Electromagnetic Therapy
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.