Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » July 2022 Aetna Medical Policy…
December 2018 Medical Policy Updates:
- Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation for Genetic Diseases and Acquired Anemias
- Bioengineered Skin and Soft Tissue Substitutes
- Certolizumab Pegol
- Expanded Molecular Panel Testing of Solid Tumors
- Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation for Autoimmune Disease
- Infusion or Injection of Vitamins and/or Minerals
- Intravenous Enzyme Replacement Therapy for Gaucher Disease
- Investigative Indications for Medical Technologies Which Are Not Addressed by a Specific Medical Policy
- Medical Necessity Criteria for Medical Technologies Which Are Not Addressed by a Specific Medical Policy
- Nonpharmacologic Treatment of Acne
- Nonpharmacologic Treatment of Rosacea
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Percutaneous Ultrasonic Ablation of Soft Tissue
- Selected Treatments for Temporomandibular Disorder (TMD)
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.