Click here to view the United Healthcare Medical Policy Updates » June 2021 United Healthcare…
May 2021 BCBS Kansas City Medical Policy Updates:
- Bioimpedance Devices for Detection and Management of Lymphedema
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein
- Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking
- Cryosurgical Ablation of Primary or Metastatic Liver Tumors
- Electric or Power Wheelchairs and Scooters
- Eyelid Thermal Pulsation for the Treatment of Dry Eye Syndrome
- Home Cardiorespiratory Monitoring
- Image-Guided Minimally Invasive Decompression for Spinal Stenosis
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) of the Breast and Lung
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) of the Prostate
- Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring
- Non-Pharmacologic Treatment of Rosacea
- Periureteral Bulking Agents as a Treatment of Vesicoureteral Reflux (VUR)
- Prophylactic Oophorectomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation of the Renal Sympathetic Nerves as a Treatment for Resistant Hypertension
- Subtalar Arthroereisis
- Transmyocardial Revascularization
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.