Click here to view the Anthem BCBS Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Policy Updates »…
January 2023 BCBS Kansas City Medical Policy Updates:
- Air Ambulance
- Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Ambulance Supplies
- Aqueous Shunts and Stents for Glaucoma
- Artificial Pancreas Device Systems
- Biofeedback as a Treatment of Chronic Pain
- Chromoendoscopy as an Adjunct to Colonoscopy
- Electronic Brachytherapy for Nonmelanoma Skin Cancer
- Emergency Care
- Forms of Alternative Treatment
- Gender Affirmation Services
- Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
- Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Manipulations and Chiropractic Care
- Miscellaneous Investigational Procedures
- Nerve Blocks for the Treatment Headaches or Neuralgia
- Non-Contact Ultrasound Treatment for Wounds
- Non-Invasive Tests for the Detection of Fetal Membrane Rupture
- Pneumatic Compression Pumps for Treatment of Lymphedema and Venous Ulcers
- Quantitative Sensory Testing
- Reconstructive and Cosmetic Services
- Reconstructive Breast Surgery and Management of Breast Implants
- Robotics in Surgery
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Non Surgical Care
- Verkazia (cyclosporine ophthalmic emulsion 01%)
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.