Click here to view the Anthem BCBS Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Policy Updates »…
December 2022 BCBS Horizon Medical Policy Updates:
- Absorbable Nasal Implant for Treatment of Nasal Valve Collapse
- Angiogenic Inhibitors for the Treatment of Ophthalmic Macular Conditions
- BCR-ABL1 Testing in Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia and Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Drug Wastage Program
- Dupilumab (Dupixent)
- Extracorporeal Photopheresis
- Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF – Neupogen, Neulasta, Granix, Zarxio, Fulphila, Nivestym, Udenyca, Ziextenzo, Nyvepria, Releuko, Fylnetra) and Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor (GM-CSF – Leukine)
- Injectable Bulking Agents for the Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin (Besponsa)
- Intraosseous Basivertebral Nerve Ablation
- Laronidase (Aldurazyme), Galsulfase (Naglazyme), and Idursulfase (Elaprase), Elosulfase alfa (Vimizim), and Vestronidase alfa (Mepsevii)
- Lumasiran (Oxlumo)
- Lurbinectedin (Zepzelca)
- Margetuximab-cmkb (Margenza)
- Microarray-Based Gene Expression Profile Testing for Multiple Myeloma Risk Stratification
- Microwave Tumor Ablation
- Mitomycin for Pyelocalyceal Solution (Jelmyto)
- Naxitamab-gqgk (Danyelza)
- Pegcetacoplan (Empaveli)
- Pompe Disease Treatment with Lumizyme (Alglucosidase alfa) and Nexviazyme (Avalglucosidase alfa-ngpt)
- Sacituzumab govitecan-hziy (Trodelvy)
- Tocilizumab (Actemra)
- Tralokinumab-ldrm (Adbry)
- Use of Common Genetic Variants to Predict Risk of Nonfamilial Breast Cancer
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Inhibitor and Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Inhibitor
- Vedolizumab (Entyvio)
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.