Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » December 2023 Aetna Medical Policy…
May 2021 BCBS Alabama Medical Policy Updates:
- Amniotic Membrane and Amniotic Fluid
- Analysis of Proteomic Patterns in Serum to Identify Cancer
- Antiprothrombin Antibody
- Baroreflex Stimulation Devices
- Bi-Ventricular Pacemakers (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy) for the Treatment of Heart Failure
- Deep Brain and Motor Cortex Stimulation
- Dry Needling of Trigger Points for Myofascial Pain
- Endovascular Procedures for Intracranial Arterial Disease (Atherosclerosis and Aneurysms)
- Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP)
- Epidural Steroid Injections for Back Pain
- Fetal Fibronectin Enzyme Immunoassay
- Helicobacter Pylori Testing
- High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein
- Osteochondral Autografts and Allografts in the Treatment of Focal Articular Cartilage Lesions
- Phrenic Nerve Stimulation for Central Sleep Apnea
- Progenitor Cell Therapy for the Treatment of Damaged Myocardium Due to Ischemia
- Responsive Neurostimulation for the Treatment of Refractory Focal Epilepsy
- Sacral Nerve Modulation/Stimulation for Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Serologic Diagnosis of Celiac Disease
- SINUVA™ (mometasone furoate)
- Spinal Cord and Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation
- Subtalar Arthroereisis
- Transcatheter Ablation as a Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair
- Trigger Point Injections and Epidural Injections of Corticosteroids and/or Local Anesthetics
- Ultrafiltration in Decompensated Heart Failure
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.