Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » August 2022 Aetna Medical Policy…
August 2022 BCBS Alabama Medical Policy Updates:
- Adjunctive Techniques for Screening and Surveillance of Barrett Esophagus and Esophageal Dysplasia
- Automated Percutaneous and Percutaneous Endoscopic Discectomy
- Composite Tissue Allotransplantation (CTA) of the Hand and Face
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency in Multiple Sclerosis
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment for Plantar Fasciitis and Other Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Gait Analysis
- Heart/Lung Transplant
- Hepatitis C Viremic Organs for Transplantation to Non-Viremic Patients
- Implantable Infusion Pump for Pain and Spasticity
- Intraductal Biopsy/Breast Duct Endoscopy
- Isolated Small Bowel Transplant
- Kidney Transplant
- Laser Treatment of Active Acne
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Targeted Biopsy of the Prostate
- Monochromatic Infrared Energy System
- Occlusion of Uterine Arteries Using Transcatheter Embolization or Laparoscopic Occlusion to Treat Uterine Fibroids
- Ovarian and Internal Iliac Vein Endovascular Occlusion as Treatment of Pelvic Congestion Syndrome
- Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation
- Periureteral Bulking Agents as a Treatment of Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Plasma Exchange (Plasmapheresis)
- Prostatic Urethral Lift
- Serum Holotranscobalamin as a Marker of Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Status
- Small Bowel/Liver and Multivisceral Transplant
- Whole Gland Cryoablation of Prostate Cancer
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.