Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
The following Medical Policies have been revised.
- July 18, 2017 – 0172 – Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- July 18, 2017 – 0313 – Trastuzumab (Herceptin), Ado-Trastuzumab (Kadcyla) and Pertuzumab (Perjeta)
- July 18, 2017 – 0442 – Lysosomal Storage Disorders: Treatments
- July 18, 2017 – 0511 – Eating Disorders
- July 18, 2017 – 0512 – Premenstrual Syndrome and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- July 18, 2017 – 0514 – Meniere’s Disease Surgery
- July 18, 2017 – 0516 – Colorectal Cancer Screening
- July 18, 2017 – 0518 – Nitric Oxide, Inhalational (INO)
- July 18, 2017 – 0520 – Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Cardiovascular System – Cardiac MRI
- July 18, 2017 – 0521 – Prostate Cancer Screening
- July 18, 2017 – 0528 – Androgens and Anabolic Steroids
- July 18, 2017 – 0530 – Transvaginal Ultrasonography
- July 18, 2017 – 0534 – Vesicoureteral Reflux Treatment by Endoscopic Injection of Bulking Agents
- July 18, 2017 – 0536 – Vitamin B-12 Therapy
- July 18, 2017 – 0539 – Fundus Photography
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.