Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » February 2023 Aetna Medical Policy…
April 2018 Medical Policy Updates:
- Home Care– 91023 Revised 04/2018
- Intraperitoneal Hyperthermic Chemotherapy– 91548 Reviewed 02/2018
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee– 91571 Revised 04/2018
- Percutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Closure– 91605 Reviewed 02/2018
- Platelet Rich Plasma/Platelet Rich Fibrin Matrix/Autologous Blood-Derived Products/BMAC– 91553 Revised 04/2018
- Prophylactic Cancer Risk Reduction Surgery– 91508 Reviewed 02/2018
- Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty– 91506 Reviewed 02/2018
- Surgical Treatment of Obesity– 91595 Reviewed 02/2018
- Titanium Rib– 91505 Reviewed 02/2018
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Depression– 91563 Revised 04/2018
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.