Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
June 2021 United Healthcare (UHC) Medical Policy Updates:
- Beds and Mattresses
- Chromosome Microarray Testing
- Fecal Calprotectin Testing
- Immune Globulin – Site of Care
- Ketalar ® (Ketamine) and Spravato™ (Esketamine)
- Long-Acting Injectable Antiretroviral Agents for HIV
- Orthognathic (Jaw) Surgery
- Outpatient Surgical Procedures – Site of Service
- Pediatric Gait Trainers, Standing Systems and Walkers
- Pneumatic Compression Devices
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing
- Provider Administered Drugs – Site of Care
- Repository Corticotropin Injection
- Review at Launch for New to Market Medications
- Rhinoplasty and Other Nasal Surgeries
- Speech Generating Devices
- Surgical and Ablative Procedures for Venous Insufficiency and Varicose Veins
- Transpupillary Thermotherapy
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While medical Insurance carriers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why they might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle they often go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you updated when Payers make coverage changes to medical policies affecting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on medical Insurance decisions in real-time. When changes occur, instant email alerts are delivered to your inbox. Clients have access to detailed coverage reports and medical policies through the interactive Policy Alerts Dashboard portal. Save time each month and keep focused on important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your business!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and is constantly working to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics. We understand what our clients need and are dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and always up-to-date reports.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.