Click here to view the Cigna Medical Policy Updates » September 2022 Cigna Medical Policy…
November 2017 Medical Policy Updates:
- Durable Medical Equipment– 91110 Reviewed 08/2017
- Foot Care– 91121 Revised 11/2017
- Hospice Care– 91520 Revised 11/2017
- Implantable Heart Failure Monitors– 91610 Revised 11/2017
- Knee Arthroscopy – 91587 Retired 06/2017
- Non-Acute Inpatient Services– 91332 Revised 11/2017
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea– 91333 Revised 11/2017
- Percutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Closure– 91605 Revised 11/2017
- Radical Prostatectomy Effective 02/01/2017
- Rehabilitative & Habilitative Medicine Services– 91318 Revised 11/2017
- Stimulation Therapy and Devices– 91468 Updated 11/2017
- Tonsillectomy, Pediatric Effective 02/01/2017
- Transplantation of Solid Organs– 91272 Revised 11/2017
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.