Click here to view the Aetna Medical Policy Updates » July 2022 Aetna Medical Policy…
February 19th 2018 LCD Updates:
- L34093 Chemotherapy and Biologicals
- L37561 Cystatin C Measurement
- L33990 (retired) Doxorubicin HCl
- L33991 (retired) Endoscopic and Percutaneous Lysis of Epidural Adhesions
- L34561 Home Health – Psychiatric Care
- L34013 (retired) Lung Volume Reduction Surgery
- L37244 Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
- A54255 MolDX: BCKDHB Gene Test Coding and Billing Guidelines
- A54258 MolDX: CFTR Gene Analysis Coding and Billing Guidelines
- A55253 MolDX: HBB Gene Tests Billing and Coding Guidelines
- A55254 MolDX: HBB Gene Tests Billing and Coding Guidelines
- A55626 MolDX: SLCO1B1 Genotype Billing and Coding Guidelines
- A55630 MolDX: SLCO1B1 Genotype Billing and Coding Guidelines
- L35456 Nerve Blockade for Treatment of Chronic Pain and Neuropathy
- L35457 Nerve Blockade for Treatment of Chronic Pain and Neuropathy
- A55677 (retired) Response to Comments: Chiropractic Services
- A55680 (retired) Response to Comments: MolDX: Prometheus IBD sgi Diagnostic Policy
- A55691 (retired) Response to Comments: Non-Covered Category III CPT Codes
- L33985 (retired) Transplantation Immune Cell Function Assay (ImmuKnow®)
- L33963 (retired) Tympanometry
- L34082 Varicose Veins of the Lower Extremity, Treatment of
Policy Alerts monitors Commercial and Medicare medical policies for changes. While Payers typically update medical policies annually, there are many reasons why a Payer might review or update a policy. When reviews occur out of cycle, they may go unnoticed. Policy Alerts keeps you informed of upcoming and unexpected coverage changes affecting your product. Quickly understanding the changes Payers make can help you adjust reimbursement strategies impacting your business.
Policy Alerts continuously monitors Commercial and Medicare Payer coverage information to keep you up-to-date on Payer decisions in real-time. Whenever changes occur, email notifications containing a summary of those changes are delivered to your inbox. Clients can access detailed coverage reports and medical policies on the interactive Dashboard portal. Save time and keep focused on the important Payer medical policy reviews and coverage decisions affecting your product!
Policy Alerts takes a client-focused hands-on approach and works hard to provide our customers with helpful insights and actionable analytics over raw data. We understand what our clients need and we are dedicated to making sure we provide timely, accurate and always up-to-date reports that can be used to implement and support a successful reimbursement strategy.
Health economic and reimbursement information provided by Policy Alerts is gathered from third-party sources and is subject to change without notice as a result of complex and frequently changing laws, regulations, rules and policies. This information is presented for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.